Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010

Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010
Taking Home The World Cup!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm glad to be alive

© Copyright Pip Wilson, 2010

When the sun is smiling and I am warm
I feel a part of nature and I'm glad to be alive.
And when the sky is cloudless and as blue as babies' eyes
I love to feel the heat of day, I love to be outside.
But also when the friendly sun is hidden by the storm
and rain is pelting hard upon the flower beds outside,
I'm happy for I know that soon the day will dry its eyes,
so, wet or fine, I'm almost always glad to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. And we're so glad YOU are Pip-hope you are feeling better day by day and that the spring sunshine is bringing a smile to your face-Annabella

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and unmoderated. Please keep them kind and constructive. Thank you.