Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010

Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010
Taking Home The World Cup!!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Congratulations, Liz, and an explanation

Congratulations, Elizabeth, in winning The Cup. We are all so proud of you, representing Bello Bards, and for your own talent and voice. A word of explanation: I have tried many, many times to make comments on Bello Bards, usually in approbation of the poetry of Bello Bards contributors. But for unknown reasons, perhaps because officially I am the 'moderator' of this group, every method I have tried has failed to allow me to post comments. But I can write posts, so, again, congratulations to you, and to all. Thank you for representing our small but significant salon of very talented writers. You have all been in my heart over these recent days. I'm just sorry I am unable to post comments. Looks like it's stuck there unless I find a way to be able to post my comments. Anyway ... well done, Liz, and all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and unmoderated. Please keep them kind and constructive. Thank you.