Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010

Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010
Taking Home The World Cup!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Report on meeting, Saturday June 19

I'm sorry if you phoned apologies for being unable to attend the Bello Bards meet at my place at 3pm yesterday. My phone is on the blink. While I think of it, I should also mention that I have telephonophobia and rather severe tinnitis, so all my family and friends have known for many years that I would rather pick up a spider than a phone, and therefore they email or text me. I can't put my mobile number on this website, for obvious reasons, but if you wish to text me, quite a lot of Bello Bards can give you my number. Otherwise, please email me: wilsonsalmanac [AT] gmail.com. Thank you.

Two of our troupe, Lyn Thiry and Russell Atkinson, attended the meeting around the fire. It was hardly what one would call a "quorum for a forum", as 78 invitations had been emailed to friends of Bello Bards, but it was convivial. No agenda items were put before the group because of the small turn-out. Please leave comments here whether you want to continue having regular meetings, or not. I am happy to put them on at my place, and my flatmate is very obliging, but if there's no point in my doing it, then there's no point in my doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and unmoderated. Please keep them kind and constructive. Thank you.