Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010

Bellingen Poets in Nimbin 2010
Taking Home The World Cup!!!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The NPPWC is on again this weekend!

I am off to Nimbin this weekend to judge the finals of the Nimbin performance poetry World Cup 2011 ... and looking forward to being in a position of real power at last!! Mwa hahaha!

Iain , Marty and I are off to Nimbin and looking forward to seeing what is on offer this year.

My car was declared OK to travel ( I picked up my new (used) Toyota Rav 4 on friday, was rear ended on Sunday and it won't be worked on until next week but the prognosis is good and the damage is superficial and not affecting the body of the car... thank the gods I had comprehensive!!).

Is anyone else from Bello going to make it this year?

See you there
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and unmoderated. Please keep them kind and constructive. Thank you.